Oakley's Jawbone Polarized sunglasses are high-end sports performance sunglasses meant particularly for sports such as golf or mountain biking. Their polarized lenses almost completely neutralize glare and other polarized light waves for more effective light blocking while their Switchlock frame design allows for quick and easy lens switching. Additionally, Jawbone Polarized sunglasses' Three-Point-Fit design promises a more comfortable fit.
Their polarized lenses reduce 99% of reflected glare and other polarized light, making Jawbone Polarized sunglasses even more effective at providing a consistent lighting environment for the wearer. Their Switchlock frame design allows for quick switching of lenses through a pivoting locking mechanism at the bottom of the frame, which also reduces accidental lens touching while switching frames. Jawbone Polarized sunglasses also sport Oakley's patented Three-Point-Fit design, meaning that the frames of the Jawbones only touch the bridge of the wearer's nose and the sides of their head for the most comfortable fit possible.
- Polarized lenses reduce 99% of reflected glare and other polarized light
- Switchlock frame design for easy lens switching
- Three-Point Fit - touches only the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head
- Unobtainium sleeves reduce slippage
- Lightweight O Matter frame
- Hydrophobic lens coating repels water, reduces smudging
- Suspended lens design reduces lens stress
- Polished Black/Positive Red Iridium Polarized
- Matte White/VR28 Black Iridium Polarized