Oakley's Half Jacket XLJ are mid-range sport sunglasses very similar to the Oakley Half Jackets. The Half Jackets and Half Jacket XLJs share their "O Metal" construction, "Unobtainium" earstocks and grip anchors, Plutonite lens material with Iridium lens coating as well as their ability to switch lenses quickly. The only real difference from the Half Jackets that the Half Jacket XLJs boast is their wider construction and squared frames.
The Half Jacket XLJ's O Metal frame construction allows for light and durable frames while Unobtainium earstocks and grip anchors reduce slippage, allowing for greater movement, epecially in terms of sports. Their Plutonite lens material passes ANSI Industrial Standard Z87.1 for optical clarity, high mass and high velocity impact while their Iridium lens coating reduces glare and heightens contrast. Additionally, the Half Jacket XLJs are designed to allow for quick lens changing, making them appropriate for any lighting condition.
- Interchangeable lenses for quick adaptability
- Lens colour options: G30, Black Iridium, Gold Iridium
- Lightwight O MATTER frame construction
- Plutonite lens material passes ANSI Industrial Standard Z87.1 for optical clarity, high mass and high velocity impact
- Iridium lens coating reduces reflect glare and heightens contrast
- Unobtainium grip anchors and earstocks for reduced slippage
- 100% protection against UV and harmful blue light
- Jet Black/G30
- Jet Black/Black Iridium
- Rootbeer/Gold Iridium