Oakley Gascan sunglasses are mid-range to high-end casual sunglasses meant to be stylish while still delivering a high degree of clarity. Their Plutonite lenses are shatterproof and offer UV-protection while dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry design maximizes visual quality. The Gascans' O Matter frame material is meant to be durable yet lightweight while their Three-Point-Fit is meant to ensure maximum comfort.
Plutonite lens material's impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 and also blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light radiation while the Gascans' dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry design produces frames shaped in such a way that vision clarity is optimized, even in the wearer's peripheral vision. Frame-wise, the Gascans' O Matter frame provides durability and comfort to the wearer while their Three-Point-Fit provides even further comfort as only the nose bridge and sides of the wearer's head make contact with the Gascans.
- Dual lens Polaric Ellispoid geometry
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact and optical requirements
- Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 through -4.00 combined power)
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission due to optional Iridium lens coating
- Lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Juan Pablo Montoya Signature Series GASCAN ($165)
- Polarized GASCAN ($190)
- Bob Burnquist Signature Series Recycled GASCAN ($140)