Oakley's Crosshair 2.0 sunglasses are high-end sunglasses modelled after the 'aviator' style. Constructed from a C-5 alloy metal frame and jacketed with Oakley's slip-resistant Unobtainium, the Crosshair 2.0s are designed to meet any occasion. The Crosshair 2.0's lenses are constructed from Plutonite with optional Iridium coating for clearer vision and greater durability. Additionally, Crosshair 2.0 sunglasses can be made with corrective lenses (+2.00 through -3.00 combined power).
Light yet durable, the Crosshair 2.0's C-5 alloy frames are built to last while their Unobtainium jacketing reduces slippage, allowing for sudden head movement without worry. The Crosshair 2.0's Plutonite lens material optimizes impact resistance and filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm while their Iridium lens coating reduces glare and heightens contrast. Additionally, their corrective lens option makes the Crosshair 2.0s ideal for driving.
- Plutonite lens material optimizes impact resistance and filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optional Iridium lens coating for reduced glare
- Lightweight C-5 alloy frame construction
- Slip-resistant Unobtainium jacketing
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 through -3.00 combined power)
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z80.3 standard
- Matte Black/Warm Grey
- Polished Chrome/VR28 Black Iridium