This ionic/electrostatic air purifier utilizes ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) technology to sanitize the air, carbon filtration to reduce odors and electrostatic purification to remove and reduce airborne pollutants and irritants so you and your family can breathe easier.
- With just 7.5W of ultra-low energy consumption and no costly filters to replace, the purifier is a bargain for you and the environment. Size: 17"(H) x 6"(W) x 7"(D).
- Electrostatic Ionizer Purification - Negative ions (O1) remove airborne pollutants as small as .01 micron such as allergens, pollen, mold, smoke, pet dander, unpleasant odors, dust, and other airborne irritants.
- Whisper Quiet Purification Fan and Night Light - Silently draws air in for purification and cleans and sanitizes the air around you.
- Carbon Filtration and Ozone Power (O3) < 0.05 ppm - Reduces odors, freshens the air, and absorbs volatile airborne pollutants.
- UVGI technology - Kills germs, viruses, bacteria, and other microorganisms that cause disease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will it be efficient in 500 square foot space?
Each unit will purify 500 - 1,000 sq. ft. of space depending on existing air quality in your space.
How long does the UV light last? And, what is the cost for a replacement?
The UV bulb is rated to last 10,000 hours. This can vary depending on amount of usage. The retail value of the UV bulb is $12.50 per unit.
How do you clean the filter?
Very simple. Unplug the unit first. 1) push the button near the top to access the filter. Flip open the top of the unit. 2) to remove the filter unit pull up by the handle. 3) use a soft cloth, warm water and mild soap. DO Not Submerse the filter in water or rinse directly in water. USE the cloth to remove the dirt from the filter then rinse the cloth often to remove the debris and soap. Repeat as needed! 4) VERY IMPORTANT: only touch the filter by the handle AND most of ALL the filter must be 100% dry before you install it back into the unit. Once the filter is dry Slide back into the slot gently DO Not Force it! The filter will only fit One way. 5) close the top and snap it shut. Plug in the unit and you're good to go.
Add New FAQ
- Watt 7.5
Add New Resource