- Progressive Rocker - Very fast ride like a continuous rocker board, and the pop of a 3-Stage.
- Very wide tip/mid-section/tail Huge explosive pop off the wake.
- Molded Fins At any time while edging, there is a fin in the water for edge hold.
- Double Concave Hull Helps board roll on edge, softening landings.
- Crook Fins Gives the board stronger edge hold (like a cupped rail) and helps board track straight.
- Beveled Edges The variable beveled edge allows the board to sit deeper in the water, making it easier to ride in rough water.
- Vented Channels Allow the board to ride in the water without any lift or cavitations.
Add New Resource