From the Manufacturer
The Valhalla incorporates one of the most radical ideas in wakeboarding! Four removable aluminum Crook fins in each corner of the board are out of the way when you dont need them and when on edge they bite like no other. While the board is flat, the rocker allows the Crook fins to be out of the water giving it a loose feel. The Valhalla has a variable-beveled edge which is soft in the midsection for a floaty feel when flat and a smooth ride in choppy conditions. The dual molded fins have a refined profile for minimal lift and drag.
- Progressive Rocker Very fast ride like a continuous rocker board, and the pop of a 3-Stage.
- Crook Fins - Gives the board stronger edge hold (like a cupped rail) and helps board track straight.
- Molded Fins Outstanding tracking and stability with minimal lift or drag.
- Double Concave Hull Softens landings and saves knees and backs.
- Wide tip/tail Pops the board off the wake with increased surface area.
- Beveled Edges Helps prolong the life of the board.
Add New Resource