From the Manufacturer
The Demented series was introduced in 2004, and has taken the wakeboard community by storm. With a progressive rocker, the board is not only fast but has an explosiveness off the wake that has riders going bigger than they ever dreamed possible. The R&D team at OBrien have widened the tip, tail and mid-section of the board, while keeping the
edge-to-edge characteristics of a narrower board . The Demented also boasts an elevated composite exoskeleton for strength, lighter weight, and responsiveness.
- Progressive Rocker - Very fast ride like a continuous rocker board, and the pop of a 3-Stage.
- Wide tip/tail More explosive pop off the wake.
- 4 Fin design - At any time while edging, there is a fin in the water for edge hold.
- Double concave hull - Softens landings and saves knees and backs.
- Elevated deck Gives the board strength while reducing weight.
- Beveled edges Helps prolong the life of the board.
Add New Resource