The NZXT Lexa Blackline is an ATX mid-tower, entry-level gaming case made of steel. This tool-free case has a clear acrylic window on the left side with red or blue lighting on the inside. The Lexa Blackline also has a smoked, see-through window on the front which displays three temperature meters. This case features four external 5.25” drive bays, two external 3.5” bays and five internal 3.5” bays. The case also has room for seven expansion slots, designed for additional components such as video and sound cards. The front panel includes ports for two USB2.0 connections, a microphone and headphone jack, plus one FireWire connector. This case includes two 120mm cooling fans, with one located at the case’s rear and one on the case’s side window. There’s also an 80mm fan on the top of the case. The NZXT Lexa Blackline measures 220mm x 522mm x 569mm and weighs 11.5KGs.
- Case type: Mid-tower, gaming
- Motherboard: ATX, microATX, Baby AT
- Expansion slots: 7
- Bays external: 4 x 5.25'' / 2 x 3.5”
- Bays internal: 5 x 3.5''
- Front ports: 2 x USB2.0, 2 x Audio, 1 x FireWire
- Cooling: 1 x 120mm front fan (optional) /1 x 120mm rear fan / 1 x 120mm LED side fan / 1 x 80mm top fan
- NVIDIA 8800GTX compatible
- Screwless installation
- Clear acrylic side panel
- Pre-drilled holes for water cooling
- Dimensions & weight: 220mm x 522mm x 569mm, 11.5KGs