The Foxconn Destroyer is an ATX motherboard with socket AM2 Athlon and Sempron CPU support. It also includes support for the latest AMD Phenom Quad Core processors with HyerTransport 3.0 functionality; which increases the overall CPU bandwidth between other system components. It also provides 2, or 3 way SLI or 4 way graphics through the PCI-e ports. Stock multi-graphic configurations enable a stable HD graphics performance in high resolution (2560*1600 with incredibly playable framerates). Just the 3 way SLI alone enables almost 2.8 times the performance of a single graphics card. The Destroyer also includes Quantum BIOS functionality like on the sister INTEL based boards; which provides a full user-friendly BIOS menu including a large number of tweaks and settings that may be changed for more advanced users. Also included is the Dual Gigabit LAN, 4 Dual channel DDR2 Ram slots (8GB max), 6 SATA2, RAID, 2 eSATA, 12 USB 2.0 ports, IEEEE1394a, and an ATA 333 slot. The Destroyer also offers 71. channel HD audio with low ESR capacitors. The motherboard has already been released in China in May, 2008 and is set to release in the U.S. sometime in late 2008. The MSRP price for the Destroyer is set around $299.
- CPU support: Phenom FX, Phenom socket AM2+, Athlon 64FX, Athlon 64x2, Athlon 64, Sempron socket AM2
- Chipset: NVIDIA nForce 780a SLI
- Socket: AM2
- Memory Support: Dual DDR2 1066 (overclocked)/ 800/ 667/ 533MHz
- Onboard Video: NVIDIA Geforce 8 series
- Graphics Options: 4*PCIe x16 Gen 2.0 with 3-way SLI; also supports 4 graphics cards (4* x8) with one in PCI or PCIe
- Audio: 7.1-Channel HD Audio; low ESR capacitors
- Audio Chipset: Realtek ALC885
- 12 USB 2.0 Ports, 4 x1 PCI-E Slot, 6 SATA-3Gb/s Connectors
- Dual Gigabit LAN Connection
- Quantum BIOS and Quantum Flow and Lap Unique accessories
- Size: 12.0"*9.6"
Add New Resource