The nVidia GeForce 310M is an entry-level mobile graphics processing unit very similar to the nVidia GeForce 305M. The GeForce 310M sports somewhat faster clock speeds (625MHz core vs 525MHz) and fillrates (2.5GP/s vs 2.1GP/s and 5GT/s vs 4.2GT/s) than the GeForce 305M, resulting in superior raw processing power (73 GFLOPs vs 55 GFLOPs). Otherwise, the GeForce 310M and 305M feature the same amount of graphical memory (512MB GDDR3) and the same selection of ports (DisplayPort, HDMI, VGA, Dual Link DVI, Single Link DVI).
The GeForce 310M's 625MHz core clock speed and 512MB of graphical memory provide it with minimal to medium gaming performance. However, the GeForce 310M is more than capable of 1080p high definition media playback, with a maximum digital resolution of 2560x1600. Due to its variety of supported display ports and performance level, the GeForce 310M is best suited for typical users who seek mobile high definition playback rather than gamers.
- 512MB (GDDR3) graphical memory
- Core clock speed: 625MHz
- Shader clock speed: 1530MHz
- Memory clock speed: 1600MHz
- DirectX 10.1 compatibility
- Connections supported: DisplayPort, HDMI, VGA, Dual Link DVI, Single Link DVI
- Max resolutions: 2560x1600 digital, 2048x1536 analog (VGA)
Add New Logo