The nVidia GeForce 305M is an entry-level mobile graphics processing unit able to handle up to DirectX 10.1-exclusive applications. It features 512MB (GDDR3) of graphical memory and a core clock speed of 525MHz. Additionally, the GeForce 305M supports a variety of outputs, such as HDMI, standard VGA, DisplayPort and single/dual link DVI connections, with a maximum digital resolution of 2560x1600 and a maximum analog resolution of 2048x1536.
The GeForce 305M's 512MB of graphical memory and 525MHz clock speed provide a lower level of graphical performance, allowing for full high definition media playback but only low-end gaming performance (its performance is similar to the GeForce 9400M G). Meanwhile, the GeForce 305M's variety of supported high definition outputs and single analog VGA port allow for a broad range of connectivity options with very large maximum resolutions, making the GeForce 305M particularly suitable for multimedia/entertainment use.
- 512MB (GDDR3) graphical memory
- Core clock speed: 525MHz
- Shader clock speed: 1150MHz
- Memory clock speed: 1400MHz
- DirectX 10.1 compatibility
- Connections supported: DisplayPort, HDMI, VGA, Dual Link DVI, Single Link DVI
- Max resolutions: 2560x1600 digital, 2048x1536 analog (VGA)
Add New Logo