A Delay function also allows users to start cooking at a time most convenient for them, even if they'll be away from the kitchen. The NuWave PIC Titanium is able to help consumers maximize their grocery budgets. Due to the PIC Titanium's precise temperature control, the oil used to prepare and fry foods, for example, may be continuously recycled. This helps reduce the number of trips to the grocery store, saving you both time and money.
Over 100 pieces of fried chicken were prepared with the exact same cooking oil on the NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop. At the conclusion of the frying, the oil remained relatively clear and could have been used to prepare additional chicken pieces.
The NuWave PIC Titanium is built to last too, reducing consumers' need to replace appliances, as is often the case with lower-quality competitor models. Engineer the unit to meet an average lifespan of 13 to 15 years. Safety One of the most attractive features of induction cooking is its safety when compared with traditional gas or electric cooking methods.
From the internal mechanisms to the exterior, the PIC Titanium is designed for security and peace of mind. Extreme testing has shown that even a paper or cotton towel placed atop the surface of the NuWave PIC Titanium will not catch fire. The PIC Titanium is built with redundant engineering features to further promote safety, including an automatic shutoff feature that makes the unit that much more desirable in homes where pets, children and elderly reside.
- Titanium has a larger heating surface 9.5 inch the original PIC is only 9 inches overall cooking surface measuring 12 inches total to better accomodate larger pots and pans.
- 94 temperature settings and boils water in 60 seconds
- Extremely precise 5-degree temperature increments - even more temperature control; original PIC can only adjust in 10 degree increments
- PIC Titanium even has a new delayed shutoff feature. If you remove your cookware from the cooktop, you can replace it on the cooktop's surface within 10 seconds and continue cooking without needing to restart.
- NuWave engineer's the unit to meet an average lifespan of 13 to 15 years.
- Power 1800 Watts
- Material Titanium
Add New Resource