The NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop 2 (PIC2) offers precise temperature control, adjustable in 10-degree increments. With a minimum temperature setting of 100°F and an upper limit of 575°F (Sear), the PIC2 offers a wider temperature range than competitor models. This permits the appliance to act as more than just a cooktop.
The NuWave PIC2 does the thinking for you. It offers state-of-the art programming technology with 100 hours of memory that allow you to prepare complex recipes with ease.. A "Delay" function allows you to initiate cooking when it's most convenient for you, including an automatic shutoff function when cooking time is completed.
The NuWave PIC2 was engineered with a circular design scheme, doing away with excess space that serves no cooking function. The PIC2's round design also echoes the traditional feel of an intimate gathering place like the kitchen or dining room table. Mealtime is about community and the PIC2 was designed with that idea in mind.
Despite its portability and compact size, the NuWave PIC2 offers a large cooking area, measuring 9 inches in diameter. In this case, bigger is better, with the PIC2 allowing for greater diversity in cooking vessels and portion sizes. The product also comes with unrivaled customer support and free value-added resources such as lifetime membership to the online Precision Cooking Club. This invaluable tool features recipes, tips and tricks from the NuWave Culinary Team, designed to help you make the most of the PIC2 cooking experience!
- The PIC2 has 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings, but has the flexibility to cook at 52 different temperatures between 100°F and 575°F, adjustable in 10-degree increments.
- The PIC2 is equipped with programmable stage cooking functionality with up to 100 hours of program memory and performance.
- Versatility to boil, simmer, deep-fry, stir-fry, saute, steam and sear, slow cook, barbecue, melt and grill.
- The PIC2 boasts state-of-the-art safety features such as automatic shut-off when an induction-ready pan is removed from base.
- The PerfectGreen Fry Pan is induction-ready and coated with Duralon, a natural and safe ceramic material that is long-lasting as well as eco-friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can nuwave cooking ware be used on electric stoves ?
Sure. Induction cooking needs pots and pans made from metals like cast iron or most stainless steel (which will attract a magnet), like some you may already have. There's nothing different about Nuwave cookware -- they're just not going to sell you aluminum pans to use on an induction burner.
Is this Nuwave PIC2 or just PIC?
My guess is that it's a NuWave2. I have purchased two of them within the last few months (one as a gift) and both have logos on the heating section indicating "NuWave2."
It is pic 2 or just pic? Is it noisy when cooking?
It isn't noisy
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource