The Numark M2 is a DJ scratch mixer that covers the essential functions mixers need at a high quality. While it does not have the USB ports of later models, it does have two phono/line switchable RCA channels with a number of controls. Each channel has an independent three-band EQ, as well as independent gain. The microphone has EQ controls of its own, allowing Treble and Bass to be adjusted along with gain. The cue control has its own gain control and a replaceable crossfader.
- Two-channel mixer
- Inputs: two phono/line switchable (RCA), two line (RCA), mic (1/4 in)
- Outputs: Master (RCA), Record (RCA), Headphone (1/4 in stereo)
- Three-band EQ and gain on each channel
- EQ and gain on mic channel
- Replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope-controls
- Crossfader-style cueing