The Nostalgia Electrics RHD800 Retro Series Hot Dog Roller brings back memories of carnivals, ball games, family gatherings, and more with its fabulous 1950’s style. With five non-stick rollers continuously rotating to evenly cook hot dogs, it’s a fun way for guests of all ages to select and make their own hot dogs. The unit holds up to eight regular-sized hot dogs or four foot-long hot dogs at one time. Featuring a convenient bun storage warmer in the canopy top, it's a great all-in-one solution to enjoy hot dogs anytime!
- Five non-stick rollers rotate continuously to evenly cook hot dogs, sausages, breakfast links and more
- Holds up to eight regular-sized or four foot-long hot dogs at one time
- Removable stainless steel rollers and drip tray for easy cleaning
- Built-in bun warmer on top
- This unit also features convenient bun storage warmer in the canopy top
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently Asked Questions
How do the rollers work? they don;t seem to be connected to anything?
There is a drive rod (hexagon shaped) that fits into a hole on the left had side which turns the rollers. Juices stay on the rollers and never touch the drive rod or mechanism. They just lift out for easy cleaning.
Will it handle brats?
My experience cooking brats was not satisfactory. Since they usually are very large, only 3 will fit on the rollers at one time. Also the rollers did not keep them turning consistently because of the brats size. I ended up cooking the brats in an oven. I love how the machine cooks hot dogs but cook brats elsewhere.
How many watts is it?
Add New FAQ
- Housing Material Thermoplastic
- Wattage (watts) 280
- Voltage (volts) 120
- Cooking Area (sq. in.) 5 in²
Add New Resource