The Retro Red - Hard Candy/Sugar Free Cotton Candy Maker transforms your favorite hard candies into fluffy, melt-in-your-mouth cotton candy. For a low-calorie or low-sugar treat, sugar free candies can be used - great for kids or those with dietary restrictions. Simply plug in, turn on, pour yummy candies into the center receptacle, and start spinning colorful and tasty treats. This fanciful product is fun for the whole family and brings out the kid in everyone. People love to collect the delicate webs of cotton candy on their cones while circling the translucent pink bowl. Instantly, gatherings are transformed into carnivals and dessert time into party time. The unit is also compatible with standard cotton candy sugar - expanding the flavor possibilities further. Any flavor, any time. Unit dimension are 11-inch L by 11-inch W by 12-inch H, perfect for countertop use.
- Uses your favorite brand of hard candy, sugar-free candy or standard cotton candy sugar to spin a delicious treat
- Cotton candy flows quickly as unit heats up
- Translucent, plastic bowl allows the user to easily see each batch being made
- Unit disassembles easily for cleaning
- Comes with two plastic cotton candy cones
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently Asked Questions
How to make it work?
It need to be turned on for about 5 minutes prior to putting the candy into it, then it only takes a few moments before it starts spinning candy. Don't get me wrong, you don't get a lot. It's not like cotton candy at the fair, but you can always put two candies in and then after they spin out, put two more in and make a larger one.
Can you use maple sugar?
Wouldn't advise it. Anything that is too sticky will "gum up" in the unit and it's a real pain to scrape it off. Better to use floss sugar made for this unit.
Is there a heating adjustment button on the machine?
No heat adjustment.
Add New FAQ
- Electrical Certification ETL / CETL
- Voltage 120V, 450 Watts, 60 Hz
- Cord Length 58.25″