The Nostalgia Electrics PCM805 Hard & Sugar-Free Candy Cotton Candy Maker transforms favorite hard candies into fluffy, melt-in-your-mouth cotton candy. For a low calorie treat, sugar-free candies can be used. Once the cotton candy maker has preheated, place two yummy candies into the center receptacle and start spinning colorful, tasty treats. This fanciful product is fun for the whole family and brings out the kid in everyone. Collect the delicate webs of cotton candy on cones above the bowl. Instantly, gatherings are transformed into carnivals and dessert time into party time! With this cotton candy maker, it’s like having two units in one! Choose to use either hard candies or standard cotton candy flossing sugar and watch as it spins into sweet candy floss that collect on cones just like at the carnival!
- Made in USA or Imported
- Use a favorite brand of hard candy, sugar-free candy or standard cotton candy sugar to spin a delicious treat
- Translucent, plastic bowl and clear rim guard allows the user to easily see each batch being made
- Counter-top size in white and pink colors
- Includes two reusable plastic cotton candy cones and 1 tablespoon sugar measuring scoop
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently Asked Questions
Can u put locally available hard candies into the spinner instead of the sugar floss?
Yes as long as it is hard candy. Like too round discs of cinnamon candy or hard peppermint candy. For some reason I found hard candy working better then the floss sugar. You can even use Life Saves which work great and with those you can use 3 even of different flavors , but all round candy can't be used. Must be like a disc and must be solid hard candy. The cinnamon was really great as was the peppermint.
Candy all around the inside pink part: does anyone have the prob of candy forming around the pink, lower part of the spinner?
Munching on some right now!
Add New FAQ