The Nordica Speedmachine 100 are racing boots designed for maneuverability. These are similar to the Nordica Speedmachine 110 boots, but offers much more flexibility in the transparent Polyether bi-injected cuff and shell. It also lacks a flex adjuster. Otherwise they are the same, with a Natural Foot Stance in the boot to allow the wearer to pivot on the heel for greater flexibility and an easy entry system that opens the boot up. The Precision Fit foot bed hugs the curves of the foot for responsiveness, and a PFP Precision Fit Heat Ready liner molds itself to the foot's contours. A synthetic leather and tech velvet lining give the interior of the boot a comfortable feel.
- Shell and cuff material: Tr. Polyether bi-injected
- Cuff profile: Adult
- Last width: M (medium)
- Flex index: 100-90
- Easy entry system
- Sole: Extra-Grip
- Liner: PFP Precision Fit Heat Ready
- Lining: Synthetic Leather/Tech Velvet
- Foot bed: Precision Fit
- Buckles: 4 Micro Alu + 2 servo-lock
- Macro adjust: Screwed-on Ratchets
- Canting: Double +/- 2°
- Velcro strap: 35 mm?
- Rear spoiler: Performance M’s
- Size range: MP 24.0 - 31.0