The Norco Yorkville is on the lower end of Norco's hybrid lineup of bikes. These bikes feature a geometry that is better suited towards longer commutes giving the rider a more comfortable and upright riding position. The seat features a suspension component to soften the bumps. Similar to Norco's other hybrids the wheels are a larger than normal mountain bike tires at 26". This increased wheel size offers greater power efficiency for the same amount of pedaling effort, at the expense of maneuverability.
- Trekking fork with oval chromoly blades & fender mounts
- Shimano EF 50/Tourney 21 speed drive train
- Norco custom comfort saddle with anatomical shape
- Suntour NEX 208 cranks with chain guard
- SP 71 suspension seat post
Add New Resource
Add New Logo