With a new BMX like the 2007 Norco Rev you can revisit the 80s or just cruise off a few sweet jumps for kicks. The Norco Rev is the upper class ride in their line of BMX's. Just in case you forgot, BMX = Bicycle Moto-Cross!
Here a few keys features of the Norco Rev:
- 4130 chromoly frame w/ Spanish bottom bracket, integrated headset, & 6mm dropouts
- Tron direct bolt saddle system w/ 3D forged alloy seat post
- 10 tooth micro driver w/ 28 tooth aluminum front ring
- Alex DM-24 Alloy Black 36H rims
- Dirt/Street BMX 20" X 1.95" tires
Add New Logo