The Nokia X2-Slate is a lower mid-cost GSM quadband smart phone, for use on the T-Mobile network. This model is designed to offer basic communication options in an affordable package, and so lacks a few common smart phone features. Though a basic internet browser featuring YouTube is offered by the X2-Slate, it is not equipped with 3G. That being said, all of the usual messaging and texting options are present here, as well as mobile email. Another feature that makes this model a lower cost option is its display. This display is a small 2.4 inches of low resolution (320 x 240), and lacks touchscreen functionality. One smart phone fixture that is included here is a lithium ion battery, which offers about four and a half hours of talk time per charge. Signalling the fact that this phone is geared toward Bluetooth usage, the Nokia X2-Slate comes with a hands-free headset.
- Part Number: X2SLATETMBPRE
- T-Mobile network
- Dimensions: 2.4" x 0.6" x 4.7"
- Weight: 3.8oz.
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband)
- Vibrating Alert
- Polyphonic Ringer
- Conference Call Capability
- Voice Recorder
- QWERTY keyboard
- Caller ID
- Bluetooth 2.1 EDR (headset included)
- Synchronization W/ PC Synchronization (MS Outlook, SyncML)
- Short Messaging Service (SMS)
- Mobile Email
- GPRS (General Packet Radio Service)
- EDGE (Enhanced Data Rates For Global Evolution) Y
- Internet Browser
- Lithium ion battery talk time Up to 270 min, standby time Up to 502 hours
- 2.4" display (320 x 240)
Add New Resource