The Nokia 2730 is an early model of 3G compatible cell phone created for the European markets. It works on the GSM, WCDMA 850/900/1800/1900 bands and has full support for 3G networks. A hot-swappable microSD card slot, flexible music player and 2 megapixel camera add value, and web browsing and email functions connect it to the rest of the world.
The phone is 109.6 x 46.9 x 14.4 mm, and weighs 87.7g. The display is 2 inches and works in 320x240 resolution. There is 30MB of memory on the phone, and the microSD card slot can accept memory cards of up to 2G. The battery can handle 3 hours of talk time and 300 hours of standby. You can connect to the phone via USB 2.0, microUSB, and Bluetooth.
- GSM, WCDMA 850/900/1800/1900
- Bar form factor
- Dimensions: 109.6 x 46.9 x 14.4 mm
- Weight: 87.7 g (with battery)
- 2in 320x240 color display
- 30MB memory
- 3 hours talk time, 300 hours standby
- microSD card slot
- USB 2.0, microUSB, Bluetooth connection
- 3G network support
- 2 megapixel camera
- Music player (MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV)
- Available in black and dark magenta