The Nokia Charging Plate DT-600 is a charging station capable of charging five devices simultaneously. It features a number of plug interfaces, allowing it to charge a wide variety of devices from Samsung proprietary to microUSB. Additionally, the DT-600 is made entirely out of eco-friendly materials and consumes no electricity when not actively charging a device.
The Nokia Charging Plate DT-600 is compatible with any device that uses microUSB or miniUSB to charge while also supporting proprietary Motorola, LG, SonyEricsson and two types of Samsung devices as well as older 2mm jack Nokia devices. Meanwhile, the fact that the DT-600 consumes no power while idle means that it can be left plugged in to an outlet indefinitely.
- Can charge up to 5 devices simultaneously
- Compatible with microUSB, miniUSB, LG, Motorola, SonyEricsson, Nokia and Samsung devices
- Made from eco-friendly materials
- Charger can stay plugged in when not in use without any additional power consumption
- Cables can be hidden when not in use
- Dimensions: 180 mm x 180 mm x 32 mm
- USB charging interface: 1200mA
- Nokia 2mm charging interface: 890mA