The Nocs NS400 will blow your mind. Powerful yet balanced, accurate sound reveals incredible detail and deep bass response. A MEMS silicon microphone removes GSM/TDMA burst noise and picks up your speech 360 degrees for clearer conversations. Featuring extremely light and durable machined aluminum housings and tangle-free cables, this noise-isolating headset with 3-Button Apple Control is ready to go wherever you are.
- The titanium coated dynamic speaker is designed for the best possible listening experience. The headphones deliver a clear and powerful sound throughout the entire sonic spectrum, backed by natural bass.
- Extremely durable machined aluminum housings and tangle-free Kevlar reinforced cables. Noise-Isolating Headset with 3 button Apple Control.
- MEMS silicon microphone removing GSM/TDMA burst noise. Picks up your speech 360 degrees.
The dynamic speaker is designed for the best possible listening experience. The earphones deliver a clear and powerful sound throughout the entire sonic spectrum, backed by natural bass.
Every part, from the strong lightweight aluminum housings and noise isolating silicone sleeves to the flat tangle-free Kevlar-reinforced cables, have been carefully designed to offer great durability.
The remote and mic are supported only by:
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3GS
- iPad (1st generation and later)
- iPad mini
- iPad 2
- iPod touch (2nd generation and later)
- iPod classic
- iPod nano (4th generation and later)
The remote is supported by:
- iPod shuffle (3rd generation and later)
Nocs is a Swedish brand formed 2008 by a couple of guys addicted to Apple products. Nocs was formed because there were no headphones that could match the Apple products in terms of design and performance. Nocs strives to work with the finest materials, such as aluminum, stainless steel, titanium and Kevlar.
- Nocs NS400 Earphones
- Remote and mic
- Extra sleeves (2S/2M/2L)
- User manual
Frequently Asked Questions
Will it support Android phones for mic and volume operations at all?
101 is specific to iPhones as far as I know
Add New FAQ
- Cord length 1.2 m
- Housing Aluminum
- Frequency 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance 16 Ohm @ 1kH
- Sensitivity 106 dB SPL @ 1kHz
- Diaphragm Titanium coated
- Speaker 8.0 mm dynamic
Add New Resource