Nixon The Riot is a mid-range casual men's watch that is somewhat similar to Nixon's The Quatro. Besides basic design aesthetics, the only real differences between the Riot and the Quatro are colour selection and locking clasp (the Riot sports a double locking clasp while the Quatro sports a single locking clasp). Otherwise, the two watches share the same basic construction features: a three-hand Japanese quartz face, stainless steel with hardened mineral crystal case and a custom semi-solid stainless steel band.
The Riot's double locking clasp design ensures a firmer hold on the band than standard single-clasp designs while the band's stainless steel construction ensures a high level of durability. Its stainless steel with hardened mineral crystal case features a triple casket enamel fill crown and is waterproof in depths of up to 100 M but lacks the raised bezel design seen in many of Nixon's similarly-priced men's watches. The Riot is available in all black, black, all gold, navy and white.
- Three-hand Japanese quartz face
- Medium size: 29-35mm from the 3 o'clock to the 9 o'clock position
- Waterproof up to 100 M
- Stainless steel with hardened mineral crystal case
- Custom semi-solid stainless steel band
- Double locking clasp design
- Available in all black, black, all gold, navy and white