Nixon The Quatro is a mid-range casual men's watch that is very similar to Nixon's The Manual. While both watches sport a similar square-faced design, there are some mild physical differences, namely: colour options and the Quatro sports a subtle checkerboard design on its face. Otherwise, the two watches sport the same basic construction, including a three-hand Japanese quartz face, stainless steel with hardened mineral crystal case and a custom semi-solid stainless steel band.
The Quatro's custom semi-solid stainless steel band is durable, rust- and relatively scratch-resistant and sports a standard locking clasp design. Its stainless steel with hardened mineral crystal case features a raised bezel and a triple gasket crown design and is, like most Nixon men's watches, waterproof in depths of up to 100 M. The Quatro is available in bone, silver/black, all black, all gunmetal, black and white.
- Three-hand Japanese quartz face
- Medium size: 29-35mm from the 3 o'clock to the 9 o'clock position
- Waterproof up to 100 M
- Stainless steel with hardened mineral crystal case
- Custom semi-solid stainless steel band
- Standard locking clasp design
- Available in bone, silver/black, all black, all gunmetal, black and white