The Nixon The Private SS is a mid-range men's casual watch that shares many similarities with Nixon's The Cannon watch. The most significant differences between the Private SS and the Canon are cosmetics: the Private SS displays 12, 03, 06 an 09 while the Cannon only displays markers for each hour and the two watches feature different colour options. Otherwise, they sport the same basic build and features including a three-hand Japanese quartz face design, a stainless steel with hardened mineral crystal case and a custom semi-solid stainless steel band.
The Private SS' stainless steel with hardened mineral crystal case features a raised bezel, a triple gasket enamel fill crown and is waterproof up to depths of 100 M. Meanwhile, the Private SS' custom semi-solid stainless steel band sports a double locking clasp design, ensuring fewer instances of accidental clasp-release. The Private SS is available in gunmetal/black, white, all black, black and gunmetal/blue.
- Three-hand Japanese quartz face
- Large size: 35-41mm from the 3 o'clock to the 9 o'clock position
- Waterproof up to 100 M
- Stainless steel with hardened mineral crystal case
- Custom semi-solid stainless steel band
- Double locking clasp design
- Available in gunmetal/black, white, all black, black and gunmetal/blue