Nixon The Manual is a mid-range casual watch similar to Nixon The Cannon. The only real difference between the Manual and the Cannon is aesthetic: the Manual features a squared face shape while the Cannon's is rounded. The Manual also sports a more medium-sized face (29-35mm as opposed to the Cannon's 35-41mm). Otherwise, the two watches share the same basic construction: a three-hand Japanese quartz face, stainless steel with hardened mineral crystal case and a custom semi-solid stainless steel band.
The Manual's stainless steel with hardened mineral crystal case features a raised bezel design and is also rated as being waterproof in depths of up to 100 M, making it more versatile and durable. Its custom semi-solid stainless steel band is durable and features a double locking clasp design. Additionally, the Manual is available in black, all gunmetal, all black, antique and white.
- Three-hand Japanese quartz face
- Medium size: 29-35mm from the 3 o'clock to the 9 o'clock position
- Waterproof up to 100 M
- Stainless steel with hardened mineral crystal case
- Custom semi-solid stainless steel band
- Double locking clasp design
- Available in black, all gunmetal, all black, antique and white