Feel the rush as your kart rockets across the ceiling. Race upside-down and along walls on anti-gravity tracks in the most action-fueled Mario Kart game yet. Take on racers across the globe and share videos of your greatest moments via Mario Kart TV.
Driving up a waterfall or across the ceiling can provide an intense adrenaline rush, but that's not all anti-gravity is good for. It also provides a wild new gameplay mechanic: if you collide into other racers in zero-g, you'll earn speed boosts worth bragging about. Upload and share your best moments and watch your friends' using Mario Kart TV. Returning features include 12-player online play, gliders, underwater racing, motorbikes, and custom karts. You can even race as Bowser's seven minions, the Koopalings.
- Race along walls and upside-down on twisting anti-gravity racetracks!
- Share highlight videos of your greatest moments with friends via the Mario Kart TV feature and Miiverse.
- Race and battle with friends locally or connect online to play with random players from around the world.
- Fan favorite features from past Mario Kart games include gliders, underwater racing, motorbikes, mid-air tricks, and more.
- Crisp HD graphics and fluid animation offers players the most visually stunning Mario Kart yet!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you use the Wii U gamepad? Or do you have to use a wheel?
You can use gamepad, pro controller, wii remote (with or without wheel), or classic controller (and pro).
Will I be able to play this game on my regular Wii? Or do I have to have the Wii U console?
Wii U only. Will not work in original Wii.
Add New FAQ
- Media Wii U
Add New Resource