The Nikon Premier 8x32 are high-end roof prism system binoculars similar to the Nikon Premier 10x42. Designed to offer the same optical quality as the 10x42s, the 8x32s feature only 8x magnification and a 32mm objective lens diameter in order to offer a more compact size. Otherwise, the 8x32s feature the same high-end features as the 10x42s, namely: a die-cast magnesium body, 100% water resistance and phase-corrected prisms.
The Premier 8x32s sport a die-cast magnesium body that offers excellent durability while adding as little extra weight as possible for more lighter high-performance binoculars able to withstand any situation. Similarly, the Premier 8x32s are O-ring sealed and nitrogen filled, making them completely water- and fog-proof, giving them dry weather performance in wet weather and allowing them to withstand full submersion. Additionally, the Premier 8x32s' phas-corrected prisms enhances resolution and contrast for greater roof prism system performance.
- Phase-correction enhances resolution for excellent detail
- Silver coated prisms for brighter images
- Streamlined roof prism design
- Fully multicoated optics reduce eyestrain and enhance brightness
- Central focus knob for fast adjusting
- Durable and protective rubber-armored coating
- Sturdy, die-cast magnesium alloy body
- 100% waterproof/fogproof due to being nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed