Get even closer to what matters - Capture distant images with a wide-angle to telephoto NIKKOR ED glass zoom lens
20.2 MP CCD sensor for exceptional image quality
Larger ergonomic design for easier shooting
HD 720p videos with sound bring your memories to life
- Lens-shift Vibration Reduction keeps the shot steadier, even if your hands are not. Say goodbye to blurry photos, shaky videos and tripods
- The COOLPIX L330 is so easy to use, anyone can take great photos and videos with it. Select Easy Auto Mode, and the camera will automatically adjust the settings to get the best shot possible
- Create beautiful photos of the people you care about. Smart Portrait System activates several features ideal for portraits, like Face Priority AF, Skin Softening, Blink Warning and more
- One of the most important parts of a camera is its lens, and COOLPIX cameras have some of the best—legendary NIKKOR glass lenses
Frequently Asked Questions
Can we take aurora pics with this one?
Here's an indication of what you will probably need (not exhaustive list): - Tripod - Aperture: an f-stop of f/2.8 or faster (e.g. f/2.0) especially for night photography. You can compensate with higher ISO. The Nikon Coolpix L330 has an aperture of f/3.1-5.9 which is not ideal. - ISO: ISO setting of 400, 800 or 1600 is probably right. The L330 has an ISO of 80-1600 (auto). Generally the L330 is thin on manual functionality - Wide angle: The L330 has a lens of 4-104mm which is a fairly wide angled lens. However, this may come at some compromise to image quality- sharpness, chromatic aberration, distortion, bokeh, and several aspects of image quality. - Cable release - Chemical hand warmers - Headlamp - Flash cards that can cope with low temperature eg Sandisk "Extreme" range There are a number of cameras that will be more suitable but will be more expensive. Depending on your budget, I wil be happy to make some suggestions (in and out of the Nikon range).
Would this work well for a nature enthusiast?
Is this a DSLR camera? Can i put different lenses on it?
Add New FAQ
- Maximum Shutter Speed 1/1500 s seconds
- Minimum Aperture ƒ/3.1
- Maximum Aperture ƒ/9.9
- Viewfinder Type Fixed LCD
- Screen 3.0"
- Video Recording 720p HD
- Continuous 1 Fps
- Effective Pixels 20.2 MP
- Minimum Shutter 4 Seconds
- Digital Zoom 4x
- Model Year 2014
- Resolution 20.2 MP
- Optical Zoom 26x
- Batteries 4 AA batteries required