The Nikon FM10 is a 35mm SLR film camera designed for the advanced photographer. It has center-weighted manual exposure control with a built-in exposure meter with manual focus and aperture settings. There is also manual film wind and rewind, allowing you to create double exposures or rewind your film midroll. It has a 1/2,000 second top shutter speed and 1/125 second top sync speed with a film speed range from ISO 25 to 3,200. There is an easy to view LED viewfinder with exposure information and a built-in hot shoe compatible with just about any Nikon Speedlight flash. Other notable features include a depth-of-field preview and bulb settings for long exposures. The Nikon FM10 comes with a 35-70mm f/3.5-4.8 Zoom Nikkor lens, Eveready carrying case, strap and batteries.
- Manual exposure control with built-in exposure meter (Center-weighted)
- 1/2,000 second top shutter speed and 1/125 second top sync speed
- Easy-to-view LED viewfinder information for exposure
- Film speed range of ISO 25 to 3,200
- Bulb setting, depth-of-field preview and multiple exposure capabilities