The Nikon Coolpix P510 is a digital point-and-shoot camera with a 16.1 megapixel CMOS image sensor. Its NIKKOR ED glass lens zooms 42 times to go from 24 mm wide-angle shots to 1000 mm telephoto shots. It includes features like panorama and portrait modes, a tilting three-inch LCD monitor to view images right away, full 1920 by 1080p high definition video and integrated GPS to record the location of an image.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does the battery last on the Nikon coolpix P510?
It depends on how much you use the flash or take movies. In sunlight, you can easily exceed 250.
Does this come with a USB port cord?
Yes. Camera also comes with a lens cap, neck strap, and tv cable.
How is the battery re-charged?
The battery is recharged via an AC adapter that comes with the camera.
Add New FAQ
- Nikon Coolpix P510 Digital Camera (Black)
- EN-EL5 Lithium-Ion Battery (3.7v 1100mAh)
- Replacement EH-69P AC Adapter Charger
- AN-CP21 Strap
- UC-E6 USB Cable
- EG-CP16 Nikon Audio/Video Cable
- LC-CP24 Lens Cap
- NikonView NX 2 Software
This camera can record full 1080p high definition movies with audio. It is easy to use by pressing a button and you can view the video on most HDTVs.
The three-inch LCD screen displays about 921,000 dots for high-resolution images. It tilts upward about 90 degrees and downward about 82 degrees. The screen's coating reduces glare.
The 16.1 megapixel CMOS image sensor creates high-resolution pictures with backside illumination and continuous shooting. It can create high quality images in low lighting. The camera also uses the EXPEED C2 image processor for high resolution.
This camera includes high-speed continuous shooting at about 7 frames per second at full-resolution. You can also choose specific high-speed modes for action shots like sports mode.
This camera has high ISO capability to choose faster shutter speeds and use the available light efficiently. It can create high-quality images with low light. This feature also improves shots of moving targets.
Features a variety of filter effects to change the look of the photo. These work in-camera and include selective color, fisheye, painting and more.
Improves portraits with many features like Blink Warning, Skin Softening and red eye adjustments.
This feature changes the shutter speed and ISO when the camera is shaking or a subject is moving. It works automatically. The camera also uses Subject Tracking to capture the movements of a subject.
This feature puts images together to create 180-degree or 360-degree panoramic images.
The Nikkor ED glass lens zooms 42 times for a range of 24 mm for wide-angle shots to 1000 mm for far-reaching telephoto shots. It includes vibration reduction to reduce blurriness in the photos.
The GPS system geotags images with the latitude and longitude of where the photo was taken and can also track locations without taking photos.
- Lens focal range: 4.3-180 mm (35 mm equivalent: 24-1000 mm)
- Shutter: Type: Electronic & Mechanical Speed: 4 - 1/2000 sec
- Exposure Metering: Center-weighted, Matrix
- Exposure Modes: Aperture Priority, Manual, Programmed Auto, Shutter Priority
- White Balance Modes: Auto, Cloudy, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent, Incandescent, Manual
- Burst Rate: Up to 7 fps at 16.1 MP for up to 5 frames
- Effective Flash Range: Wide: 1.64 - 26.25' (0.5 - 8.0 m) Telephoto: 4.92 - 14.76' (1.5 - 4.5 m)
- Memory Card Type: SD SDHC SDXC (up to 64GB)
- Video Recording: Yes, NTSC/PAL
- Audio Recording: With Video + Voice Memo, Stereo
- Screen: 3.0" LCD (921000 pixels)
- Connectivity: AV Output, HDMI C (Mini), USB 2.0
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
- Battery: EN-EL5 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 3.7VDC, 1100mAh
- AC Power Adapter:EH-69P (Included)
- Built-in Memory 90MB
- Self Timer 10 Sec, 2 Sec
- Lens aperture f/3.3 (W) - 5.9 (T)
- ISO sensitivity 100-3200
- Max Resolution 4608 x 3456 @ 4:3
- Video format MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, MOV
- Image format JPEG, MPO
- Sensor 1/2.3" CMOS
- Pixels 16.1 Megapixel
- GPS Yes
- Built-in Flash Yes
- Viewfinder type Electronic
- HDMI Yes
- Remote control No
- Sensor Type CMOS
- Storage type SDHC
Add New Resource