The Nikon Coolpix P310 is a point-and-shoot digital camera that includes a 16.1 megapixel CMOS sensor. It has a f/1.8 to f/4.9 lens with a shutter speed of 1/2000 second. The lens can zoom 4.2 times from 24 to 100 mm ranges. This camera includes features like seven frames per second with continuous shooting, full 1080p high definition video and a high resolution TFT LCD monitor to see the images.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can use regular not rechargable batteries?
No, not as the camera is designed. A savvy electronics technician could rig an external power supply using disposable batteries (lithium or alkaline), but it would cost more than the camera, and really not be worth the trouble. Both Nikon and Canon make point-and-shoot cameras powered by AA alkalines, although none with an f/1.8 or f/2 lens.
Does it come with battery charger?
It does come with a charger but the battery charges while being inside the camera. If you buy a spare battery you cannot charge it without the camera.
Does it us SD card
Yes - it uses a regular SD card.
Add New FAQ
The 16.1 megapixel CMOS sensor and EXPEED C2 image processor create high resolution pictures even in low light. You can choose between four exposure modes for the best image quality in each situation.
This camera can shoot continuously for 5 frames per second to capture sudden moments and moving subjects. Subject Tracking also improves action shots.
Comes with a f/1.8 maximum aperture lens that can take shots in low light. It zooms from 24 mm for wide-angle shots to 100 mm to zoom in closer. It also features vibration reduction to reduce blurriness in images.
This camera comes in a compact design that is small enough to fit in your pocket. Measures 2.3"x 4.1" x 1.3".
You can choose between 19 scene modes to fit the current landscape and lighting. These include Close Up, Back Light, Landscape, Portrait, Night Portrait and many more. Alternately, you can choose the scene auto selector to have the camera choose the best option for the moment.
You can edit images and create special effects in the camera. Some options include backlight HDR, borders, panoramic view, cropping and miniature.
Records video in full 1080p high definition quality with audio. You can choose from special effects and fast-motion or slow-motion features.
Arabic, Czech, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Lens focal range: 4.3-17.9 mm (35 mm equivalent: 24-100 mm)
- Exposure Metering: Center-weighted, Matrix
- Exposure Modes: Aperture Priority, Auto, Manual, Shutter Priority
- White Balance Modes: Auto, Cloudy, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent, Incandescent, Manual
- Burst Rate: Up to 5 fps at 16.1 MP for up to 7 frames
- Effective Flash Range: Wide: 1.64 - 21.33' (0.5 - 6.5 m) Telephoto: 1.64 - 8.20' (0.5 - 2.5 m)
- Memory Card Type: SD SDHC SDXC
- Video Recording: Yes, NTSC/PAL
- Video Clip Length: Up to 4GB or 29 Minutes
- Audio Recording: With Video + Voice Memo, Stereo
- Screen: 3" LCD Rear Screen (921000 pixels)
- Connectivity: AV Output, HDMI C (Mini), USB 2.0
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
- Battery: EN-EL12 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- AC Power Adapter: EH-69P (Included)
- Built-in Memory 90MB
- Self Timer 2 Sec, 10 Sec
- Shutter 4 - 1/2000 sec
- Lens aperture f/1.8 (W) - 4.9 (T)
- Video format MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
- Image format JPEG, MPO
- Sensor 1/2.3
- Pixels 16.1 Megapixel
- Built-in Flash Yes
- HDMI Yes
- GPS No
- Remote control No
- Maximum aperture
- Sensor Type CMOS
- Max ISO 3200
- Viewfinder type None
- Max resolution 18 megapixels megapixels
- Storage type SDHC
Add New Resource