The Nike Total 90 Laser III is the third iteration of the in the Total 90 Laser range. Its side lacing system provides a larger and cleaner shooting area on the surface of the shoe. The shape correcting foam is part of Nike's adaptive shield technology designed to provide an uniform surface for higher shooting accuracy and ball swerve. The lightweight plastic outsole provides the necessary support for the foot and the optimised cleat placement improves traction and stability. This K-FG version of the Total 90 Laser III uses a premium kangaroo leather as opposed to the synthetic leather used for standard Laser II models. This improves overall comfort and fit.
- Premium kangaroo leather for stability, traction and good balance for better ball control
- Adaptive Shield technology to provide uniform surface with shape correcting foam for shooting accuracy and ball spin
- EVA sockliner with insert to reduce cleat pressure and provide contoured arch and heel support
- Lightweight plastic outsole with optimized cleat placement for traction and stability
- Firm-ground (FG) cleats for use on short-grass fields that may be slightly wet, but rarely muddy