The Nike Zoom Vomero 4 is a high end running shoe for both men and women released by Nike in 2009. It has a new enlarged dynamic midfoot cage for a customizable fit. Very open 3D mesh for breathability. It has a cushlon midsole with heel and forefoot Zoom Air units. Highly decoupled Crash Pad for natural landing and impact absorption. Asymmetrical shank. Nike+ ready for instant workout feedback when used with a Nike+ SportBand or iPod® nano and Nike + iPod Sport Kit. In the outsole it has duralon placement (underneath Cuboid and Met Heads) mirrors pressure path of barefoot running.
- Nike+ enabled for instant workout feedback when used with a Nike+ SportBand or iPod® nano and Nike + iPod Sport Kit
- Enlarged midfoot cage for customizable fit
- Loose midfoot strap and tree ring
- External molded heel counter for superior fit
- Nike Zoom unit in heel and forefoot with decoupled radiused crash pad for smooth landing
- Asymmetrical shank and gender specific flex-grooves
- Duralon outsole to mirror pressure path of barefoot running