The Nike Zoom Structure Triax+ 13 is built to provide a combination of stability and comfort for overpronators. Updates to the older model include a larger medial post and an improved crash pad to absorb the shock of moderate pronation. Also new to the shoe is a lighter upper and a heel-strap to make the shoe more secure.
As in past models, the overlays are kept asymmetrical to improve stability. Nike Zoom units cushion your heel and forefot, and arch support is included to stabilize the foot while letting you move naturally. The sole uses a Waffle pattern for stability and support, and blown rubber is used around the edge to improve cushioning.
- Asymmetrical overlays
- Breathable mesh upper
- Reflectivity on the heel and toe-tip
- Fitsole sockliner
- Nike Zoom units in the heel and forefoot
- Arch support
- Waffle pattern
- Blown rubber in an updated pattern
- Flex grooves
- Nike+ ready
- Weight: 11.3 ounces (men's size 10)
- Men's 375373-141 - White-Varsity Royal-Netural Grey
- Women's 375380-162 - White/Pink Flash-Cool Grey-Metallic Silver