The Nike Zoom Structure Triax 12 is a one of Nike's best selling shoes of all time. Although it's gender neutral, it seems that it is more geared towards women. This particular shoe is highly praised in shoe review forums. This shoe is designed for mild to moderate over-pronation which is the most common range of pronation. (Pronating is what happens when the foot arch rolls inward to absorb shock. Flat feet tend to over pronate and high rigid arched feet tend to under pronate). This shoe has a standard running shoe length. Its heel is of narrow to medium width and is firm for pronation control. In the midfoot section, the shoe has low to medium volume. The width of its forefoot is narrow to medium. Its key toe-box height is medium which is important for the overall comfort of the shoe. The upper part of the shoe is made of breathable sandwich mesh with overlays and welds for a secure and lightweight fit as well as support.
This shoe is made out of recycled material and is environment friendly.
- Ideal for the female runner looking for a shoe designed for mild to moderate overpronators
- Nike+ enabled for instant workout feedback when used with a Nike+ SportBand or iPod nano and Nike + iPod Sport Kit
- Made on a women's-specific last that meets the distinct fit and performance needs of the female runner
- Women's-specific OrthoLite sockliner molds to foot for a custom fit
- Breathable sandwich mesh upper with supportive overlays and welds for a secure and lightweight fit