The Nike Shox Turbo VI is a men's running shoe released by Nike in 2009. Its selling point is its cushioning: its made for the runner who needs the best cushioning that footwear can provide. It also has some advanced sizing options as users can chose different sizes for the left and right feet, not to mention its availability in narrow, regular and wide feet. Modern, flexible midfoot strapping system creates a snug fit around the midfoot. It has a light and breathable mesh upper, and the famous Nike Shox™ cushioning system in the heel. Flexible and well-cushioned Phylon™ forefoot provides a nice responsive ride. Full-length BRS 1000™ carbon rubber outsole adds durability. It is 13 oz in weight, relatively heavy compared to non-shox shoes.
- Nike Shox column for responsive cushioning.
- Nike+ enabled for instant workout feedback when used with a Nike+ SportBand or iPod® nano and Nike + iPod Sport Kit
- Independent left and right sizing
- Available in narrow, regular and wide fit
- Weight: 10.7 ounces (women size 7) and 12.6 ounces (men's size 9).