The Nike Air Span+ 7 is a running shoe built for comfortable long runs on even terrain. This is a follow-up to the Nike Air Span+ 6, but with lighter materials, more solid build, and new colors. The upper construction is built with a lightweight breathable FlyWire mesh. A Phylon midsole helps prevent the runner from landing too heavily, and works with encapsulated air in the fore and rear foot to support the foot. The rubber outsole is made with durable BRS 1000 carbon rubber, and is cut in a non-slip herringbone pattern. Softer Duralon blown rubber is inserted at various points around the outsole to reduce impact.
This shoe is Nike+ ready, allowing you to take advantage of a Nike receiver (sold separately) to measure your pace, distance, time elapsed and calories burned.
- Lightweight breathable FlyWire mesh uppers
- Rubber outsole with herringbone pattern
- Phylon midsole
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber outsole
- Duralon - Softer blown rubber in key impact areas of the outsole
- Encapsulated Air - Fore & rear foot
- Nike + enabled
- Metallic Silver/Pink/Dark Grey