The Nike Air Max Turbulence 14 is a men's running shoe released in 2009 with a $90 price tag. Despite its relatively modest price, It's notable for its beautiful color and design. Another distinctive feature is it's lightweight. It is Nike+ enabled so that users can connect their shoes with their iPod nanos and receive instant feedback on their running performance. Its upper is especially lightweight, and its midfoot is supported with a band for a comfortable fit. It has a Max Air Unit in the heel for maximum impact protection and cushioning. Finally, it has a BRS1000 carbon rubber outsole with deep forefoot flex grooves for enhanced flexibility.
- Nike+ enabled for instant workout feedback when used with either a Nike+ SportBand or an iPod® nano and Nike + iPod Sport Kit
- Lightweight upper in a virtually seamless construction
- Midfoot support band for a comfortable fit
- Max Air Unit in heel for maximum impact protection and cushioning
- BRS1000 carbon rubber outsole with deep forefoot flex grooves for enhanced flexibility