The Nike Zoom TW 2011 is a high-end men's golf shoe backed by a 2-year waterproof warranty. It sports a premium, full-grain waterproof leather upper, Nike's Lateral Stabilizer technology and a Nike Zoom Air unit in the heel. Additionally, the Zoom TW 2011 features Scorpion Stinger Spikes and Nike's Q-LOK system for added traction.
The Zoom TW 2011's Lateral Stabilizer technology features a TPU sidewall layer for added balance and stability during weight transfer for a more balanced swing. Its Nike Zoom Air unit in the heel of the sole provides the Zoom TW 2011 lightweight, low-profile cushioning for a more comfortable golfing experience. Meanwhile, the Zoom TW 2011's Scorpion Stinger Spikes and Nike's Q-LOK system ensure added traction and stability in most weather conditions. The Nike Zoom TW 2011 is available in white or black.
- Full-grain waterproof leather with perforations for comfort
- Full-length Phylon midsole
- Nike Zoom unit in heel for low-profile cushioning and lightweight performance
- Nike Power Platform TW Lateral Stabilizer technology
- Scorpion Stinger Spikes and Q-LOK system for traction and stability
- 2-year limited waterproof warranty
- Available in white or black