The Nike Triax Swift 3iX is an eliptical or 's' shaped sport watch with a mineral glass crystal cover and stainless-steel back plate. The hands are luminescent for telling time in the dark, and there are three extra subdials which keep track of day of the week, date, and 12/24 time. Though part of Nike's running category of watches, the Swift 3iX is also water resistant to 100 meters or 330 feet, as well as being made with a co-molded polyurethane strap that is durable and form fitting. No stopwatch or lap timers are included, but the nice analog design is available in four color combos ranging from black/black/sport red, black/silver/blue sapphire, black/team red and obsidian/gunmetal.
- Mineral glass crystal with stainless steel back plate
- Subdials for: 12/24 hour, day, date
- 100m water resistance
- Co-molded polyurethane strap
- S shaped design forms around wrist
- Luminescent hands and face
- 4 color schemes