1558989/1200x1200/HD__nike-sportwatch-gps-powered-by-tomtom.jpg 1558990/1200x1200/HD__nike-sportwatch-gps-powered-by-tomtom_1.jpg 1558991/798x1048/HD__nike-sportwatch-gps-powered-by-tomtom_2.jpg 1558992/1200x1200/HD__nike-sportwatch-gps-powered-by-tomtom_3.jpg 1558993/494x500/nike-sportwatch-gps-powered-by-tomtom_4.jpg
The Nike+ Sportwatch GPS is a mid-range model of wristwatch intended for use as a workout and training aid. Mainly this entails detailed tracking of time and distance information, and this is aided by the inclusion of a GPS receiver. This information can be uploaded to a computer and analyzed on NikePlus.com, where run data, routes and progress can be analyzed and shared with other users. The stopwatch function can be used to mark up to 50 laps at once, and data is stored automatically. Users can also select to view speed or pace while running. This watch uses a rechargeable battery and can be used in conjunction with a heart rate monitor, though this is not included.
- Water resistant
- Includes TomTom GPS receiver
- Tracks time, distance, pace or speed, and calories burned
- Tracking via NikePlus.com
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (USB charger)
- 50-lap stopwatch
- Choose between displaying lap time or a different metric when in auto or manual laps mode.
- Auto-Looping Metrics
- Use Nike+ to connect and track data online
- Nike+ SportWatch GPS
- Nike+ Sensor
- Quick-start Guide
- USB Cable (for Hard-to-access USB Ports)
- Anthracite/Blue Glow
- White/Sport Turquoise
Frequently Asked Questions
Do i need a pair of Nike+ compatible shoes to use this watch?
No. This is a standalone model and the GPS tracking function is integrated.
Does this play music also?
No, it does not play music.
Does this watch allow interval training?
Yes it does. This feature is accessible through the Nike+ app on a PC.
Add New FAQ
- Battery Life 8 hours
- Display Size 10" / 25.4 cm
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)