The New Wave Enviro 10-stage Premium Water Filter System produces a continuous supply of fresh, crisp, wonderful-tasting water right from your tap, removing major contaminants to below EPA minimum levels. The deceptively simple device quickly attaches to your faucet, and conversion kits are available to mount under your sink. An easily replaced filter produces approximately 1,500 gallons of water before it needs replacing -- enough to last a family of four for around a year.
The filter removes or greatly reduces chlorine, carcinogenic organic and chlorine compounds called trihalomethanes (THM), bad odors such as hydrogen sulfide, pesticides, herbicides, PCBs, toxic heavy metals like lead, cadmium, organic arsenic, asbestos, micro-organisms such as cryptosporidium and giardia, and dozens of other organic contaminants. Once your water has been filtered, inert and desirable minerals like magnesium, potassium, chlorides, and fluoride are left behind.
- Water filter system produces continuous supply of fresh, crisp, wonderful-tasting water from the tap, removing major contaminants to below EPA minimum levels
- Quickly attaches to faucet, and conversion kits are available (sold separately) to mount under the sink
- Easily replaced filter produces approximately 1,500 gallons of water before it needs replacing, or enough to last one year for a family of four
- Once water has been filtered, inert and desirable minerals like magnesium, potassium, chlorides, and fluoride are left behind
- Includes 30-day money-back guarantee and limited one-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
New Wave Enviro products include a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee, as well as a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to filter out fluoride. Will this do that?
No. This manufacturer suggests their Reverse Osmosis system for that, but their data specifically states that Magnesium, Potassium, Chlorides (not Chlorine) and Fluoride are left in the filtered water.
Is this a reverse osmosis system?
No. This is just a really good on-the-sink water filter that takes all chemicals out of the water. You only filter the water that you need for cooking and drinking. There's no permanent installation.
How Easy To Install?
Very easy to install. It comes with male adapter for a kitchen faucet that accepts male connector most common in every kitchen. Make sure it is hand tight and the canister is closed tightly as well. Run the cold water for 5 minutes and good to go.
What does the 10-Stage Filter Remove?
The 10-Stage Premium Filter removes or greatly reduces the following:
Chlorine; cancer-causing organic/chlorine compounds called Trihalomethanes (THM); bad odors, e.g., Hydrogen Sulfide, which gives water a rotten egg smell; pesticides; herbicides; PCB's; toxic heavy metals (i.e., Lead, Cadmium), Organic Arsenic, micro-organisms (protozoa and cysts) such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia; and dozens of other lesser known organic contaminants.
Add New FAQ
- Origin Austria
Add New Resource