For classes, cardio and strength training — the women's 711 training shoe mixes a so-soft Cush+ midsole with all-around flexibility to help you conquer it all.
At the gym and on the go, you won’t want to take your New Balance 711s off — and they’re so cute, you won’t have to. Forefoot flex grooves you can see, let your foot move freely and comfortably wherever you go. Shout-out: There’s a pillow under your heel to soften every step.
- 8 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- Comfort insert with heel pillow
- Cush+ midsole
- Forefoot Flex Grooves allow extreme flexibility
- Rolled collar for added comfort
- SBS visible heel tech crash pad
- Synthetic/mesh upper with TPU reinforcement
- CUSH+ is a revolutionarily plush foam compound that's at least 13% softer than lightweight performance foams. CUSH+ offers responsive cushioning and comfort without sacrificing durability or stability.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do these shoes have the tie laces or are they the elastic ones?
They are tie laces but not too easy to tie them since they'are a bit short.
Is shoe have enough room for an orthotic and a metal brace?
I don't believe it would, it fits pretty snug to your foot. You could maybe loosen the laces more, but it may still be to snug.
How do you clean them?
Washcloth with soap and water.
Add New FAQ
- For Women
- Material Fabric and synthetic
- Origin Vietnam
Add New Resource