The NetTalk Duo Voip Telephone Service provides digital telephone service through a modem or router. National calls are free and international calls come at a low cost. This system works with high-speed internet and a corded or cordless phone. It includes a telephone jack port, a micro USB port and an Ethernet port. It also includes telephone features like call waiting.
- You can keep an existing phone number or pick a new one
- Caller ID
- Call forwarding
- Enhanced 911
- 411 directory assistance
- Conference calling
- 3-way calling
- Call waiting
- Technical support assistance 7 days a week
- Plug and play
- RJ-11 port
- Ethernet port
- Mini USB
- 3' USB to Mini A connector
- 3' Ethernet cable
- Black/Chrome color
- Free calling to the US and Canada or Duo to Duo
- Low cost international rates
- No computer needed
- No contracts
- No monthly bills
- First year of service is included; $29.95 for each additional year
- Live US-based technical support and personalized customer service
- Visual voicemail
- Conference bridge
- Fax friendly
- Over Router: It connects to an internet router or modem without the need for a computer.
- Over USB: Alternatively, it can be connected to the USB port on a computer.
International calling is low cost with netTALK's low cost, flat-rate international calling plans, that do not have any contracts or monthly bills.
Add On options include:
- Flat Rate North America Call Plan: Calling to Mexico and Puerto Rico
- Flat Rate International Call Plan: Calling to 60+ countries
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there restrictions on outgoing calls, like it blocking certain things?
I haven't had any restrictions, although I have heard that it might not work anymore with Google Voice at some point.
Add New FAQ
- Status Indicators Status, Power
- Interfaces 1 x network - Ethernet - RJ-45 ¦ 1 x USB ¦ 1 x phone line
- Cables Included 1 x USB cable ¦ 1 x network cable
- Power Device Power adapter - external
- Device Type VoIP phone adapter