The Netgear ProSafe JFS516 is a low-cost network switch to help users in the office environment share bandwidth properly. Each of the 16 ports is 10/100 Mbps, and a host of automatic detection functions make setup very easy. There is very little configuration involved, as the switch will detect 10 and 100 Mbps devices, full or half duplexing, and whether you're using straight-through or crossover cables. You can also mix and match devices of various bandwidths without a conflict. This unit mounts in a standard 19-inch rack.
- 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet switch
- Automatic speed detection
- Full/half duplex sensing
- 200 Mbps per port in full duplex
- Auto Uplink™ (adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables)
- Mixing 10 and 100 Mbps devices supported
- Mounts in a standard 19-inch rack