Provides better range than older Wireless-G routers1, Extra performance boost when connected to Wireless-N devices Surf, email, stream music, play on-line games, and make Internet phone calls, Push `N¿ Connect can securely connect devices at the push of a button.
- Supports Windows 8
- Provides better range than older Wireless-G routers
- Extra performance boost when connected to Wireless-N devices
- Surf, email, stream music, play on-line games, and make Internet phone calls
- Push 'N Connect can securely connect devices at the push of a button
- Lifetime warranty
- Wi-Fi on/off button
- Power on/off button
- Guest network access
- Wireless repeater mode
The NETGEAR N150 Wireless Router is a simple and secure way to share your high-speed Internet connection at Wireless-N speeds for surfing the Internet, email, online chat and Facebook. Easy CD-less installation for iPad, tablets, smart-phones, and computers, while Wi-Fi Protected Setup gives you a secured connection at the push of a button. Compatibility with Wireless—G networks allows hassle-free connection flexibility.
- Wireless-N – Basic Wireless (2.4GHz) connection for applications like surfing the Web, email and Facebook
- Fast Ethernet – Fast Ethernet 4-Port switch to connect up to 4 devices
- NETGEAR Genie – Easy-to-use dashboard to monitor, control and repair home networks
- Easy Setup – Easy CD-less installation for iPad, tablets, smart-phones, and computers
- Shared Internet Connection – The freedom of wireless
- Configurable LED – Provides visual indication of guest network, broadband usage meter, Live Parental Controls, and data traffic status
- N150 Wireless Router (WNR1000v3)
- Ethernet cable
- Power adapter, localized to country of sale
- Lifetime Warranty (For full warranty details go to www. netgear.com/lifetimewarranty. Limited to hardware only for as long as the original buyer owns the product. External power supply excluded.)
- Broadband (cable, DSL) modem and service with Ethernet port
- 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz wireless adapter or Ethernet adapter and cable for each computer
- Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0 or Safari 1.4 or higher
- Use with an N150 Wireless USB Adapter (WNA1100) for maximum performance
- IEEE 802.11 b/g 2.4 GHz with some n features
- Five (5) 10/100 (1 WAN and 4 LAN) Ethernet ports with auto-sensing technology Performance
- Five (5) (1 WAN, 4 LAN) Fast Ethernet ports
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2—PSK) and WEP
- Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT firewall)
- Denial-of-service (DoS) attack prevention
- Push ‘N’ Connect – Offers a secured wireless Internet connection at the push of a button
- Live Parental Controls with flexible and customizable filter settings
- NETGEAR Genie — Easy dashboard control to manage, monitor, and repair home networks
- Multiple SSID guest networks (separate security and access restrictions)
- Broadband usage meter measures Internet usage
- Power and Wi-Fi on/off buttons
- Power On/Off Button
- 80% Recycled Packaging
- CEC (California Efficiency)
- Wireless On/Off Button
Frequently Asked Questions
All I want is a wireless router to use my kindle with, have cable internet and phone. Will this work?
Definitely. And you will save money not having to get wireless internet. Also, this comes with a lifetime warranty. I would recommend it for sure.
My new tv says the wireless LAN adapter supports the IEEE 802.11 b/g/n communication protocols, recommends the IEEE 802.11n router, is this one???
I use my Netgear router on both my new LG smart TV and my six year old LG TV. I use it for my 2 Blueray players and my XBox360. Maybe the Netgear web site has the specs.
Is it compatible with chromecast?
This is only a wireless router, and it is compatible with chromecast,? yes.
Add New FAQ
- Ethernet Ports – 4 LAN + 1 WAN 10/100 Ethernet
- Combined Max WiFi Speed Up to 150Mbps